Motorcycles, Off-road Vehicles, Boats, Outboard Motors & More – Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.
- yamaha DIRT
- yamaha MOTORCYCLES
- yamaha ATVS
- yamaha SIDE-BY-SIDES
- yamaha WATER
- yamaha OUTBOARD MOTORS
- yamaha ROAD
- yamaha DIRT
- yamaha WAVERUNNERS
- YAMAHA BOATS
- yamaha SKEETER BOATS
- yamaha G3 BOATS
- yamaha BENNETT MARINE
- yamaha SNOW-Ski
- yamaha POWER PRODUCTS
- yamaha GOLF CARS
- yamaha PARTS & ACCESSORIES
- yamaha POWER ASSIST BICYCLES
- yamaha NAVI MOBILITY SYSTEMS
- yamaha REMOTELY PILOTED HELICOPTERS
- yamaha SMT INNOVATIONS
- YAMAHA CARD
- yamaha MUSIC & ELECTRONICS
Yamaha Motorcycles – Supersport, Touring, Sport, Adventure, Dual-Purpose, Cruiser, Sport Heritage.
- Yamaha Motorcycles – Motocross
- Yamaha Motorcycles – Cross Country
- Yamaha Motorcycles – Trail
- Yamaha Motorcycles – Dual Sport
- Yamaha Motorcycles – Supersport
- Yamaha Motorcycles – Hyper Naked
- Yamaha Motorcycles – Sport Heritage
- Yamaha Motorcycles – Transcontinental Touring
- Yamaha Motorcycles – Adventure Touring
- Yamaha Motorcycles – Sport Touring
- Yamaha Motorcycles – Scooter
- Yamaha ATVs
- Yamaha Sport
- Yamaha Utility
- Yamaha Pure Sport
- Yamaha Recreation
- Yamaha Utility
- Yamaha Trail
- Yamaha Crossover
- Yamaha Mountain
- Yamaha 2-up Touring & Utility
- Yamaha Youth
Yamaha POWER PRODUCT
- Yamaha Generator
- Yamaha Pressure Washer
- Yamaha PumpPump
- Yamaha Multi-Purpose Engine
- Yamaha Kart Engine
- Yamaha XTO Offshore
- Yamaha 350 – 150 hp
- Yamaha 115 – 30 hp
- Yamaha 25 – 2.5 hp
- Yamaha V MAX SHO
- Yamaha JET DRIVE / HIGH THRUST
- Yamaha Helm Master EX Next generation boat control system
- Yamaha Rigging Controls, Displays, Gauges & Switches
- Yamaha Propellers A propeller for every hp & application
- Yamaha Propeller Selector The right prop for your application
Yamaha OWNER RESOURCES
- Yamaha Performance Bulletins Test data on outboard/boat packages
- Yamaha Owners Manuals Search for manuals by year/model
- Yamaha Factory Financing Manage your Yamaha account
- Yamaha Maintenance Matters An online outboard maintenance resource
- Yamaha Outboard Parts Go to our parts lookup site
- Yamalube® The brand behind every reliable engine
- Y.E.S. Reliable coverage beyond your warranty
Yamaha WaveRunners Models | Yamaha WaveRunners
Explore the 2021 WaveRunners. Our biggest product launch ever! Check out the new VX® lineup, race-performance GP™ WaveRunners, the SuperJet® stand-up, and more.
THE EX SERIES IS THE MOST FUN AND DURABLE PWC EXPERIENCE Side Profile EX White Blue EX® No Pretenses Just Fun
- EX Sport Black EX® SPORT
- EX Deluxe Lime Yellow EX® DELUXE Ready to RiDE®
- EXR Lime Yellow Black EXR® R Stands for Race
- EX Limited White Black EX® LIMITED Bundle of Watersports Fun
THE VX SERIES OFFERS HIGH END STYLE AND TECHNOLOGY FOR LESS
- VX-C® A Durable, Playful Ride
- VX® The Perfect Value Package
- VX® DELUXE A Versatile Ride Full of Features
- VX CRUISER® All Day Cruising Comfort
- VX CRUISER® HO No Limits on Family Fun
- VX® LIMITED Power Up Your Fun
- VX® LIMITED HO Most Power, Most Accessories
THE FX SERIES OFFERS UNPARALLELED DESIGN, PERFORMANCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FX® HO Class-Leading Comfort and Value
- FX CRUISER® HO Cruise in Style for Less
- FX SVHO® Flagship Features With Race Performance
- FX CRUISER SVHO® Luxury Cruiser With an Attitude
- FX® LIMITED SVHO® All That You Can Imagine and More
THE GP SERIES IS THE #1 CHOICE FOR CHAMPIONSHIP RIDERS AND ENTHUSIASTS
- GP1800®R HO Normally-Aspirated High-Performance
- GP1800®R SVHO® Supercharged Race Technology
THE SUPERJET IS AN ICONIC EXPERIENCE REBORN
- SUPERJET® Inspiring a New Generation
Yamaha Boats – The Worldwide Leader in Jet Boats | Yamaha Boats
Legendary Yamaha reliability and performance on the water. Yamahaboats com.
19 FT Boats
- SX190 A perfect welcome to the water
- AR190 Watersports excitement, excellent value
- SX195 Make the most of your weekends
- AR195 Watersports-equipped family speedster
- 195S Luxury features at 19 feet
21 FT Boats
- SX210 The class overachiever
- AR210 Tow with confidence
- 212 Classic styling. Class leading performance.
- 212S Watersports fun meets luxury
- 212SE All new with E-series features
- 212SD All new featuring DRiVE
25 FT Boats
- SX250 Built for play
- AR250 Watersports versatility
- 252S More to love
- 252SE Raising the bar
- 252SD DRiVE® forward
27 FT Boats
- 275E The next step in the Yamaha journey
- 275SE Premium luxury and leisure
- 275SD A revolutionary boating experience
- 212XE High tech watersports fun
- 212XD All new with DRiVE®
- 252XE A versatile wakesurf experience
- 255XE Advanced wakesurf technology
- 255XD Our ultimate wakesurfing boat
- 190 FSH® DELUXE 360° access to everything you love
- 190 FSH® SPORT Your favorite features under one roof
- 195 FSH® DELUXE More power for coastal cruising
- 195 FSH® SPORT High-powered fishing and family time
- 210 FSH® DELUXE Enjoy a full day on the ocean
- 210 FSH® SPORT Boat of the year winner
- 252 FSH® SPORT Fish hard. Play harder.
- EXPLORE BUILD 255 FSH Sport E black profile
- FXR SERIES
- FXR21 APEX
- FXR20 APEX
- FXR21 L
- FXR20 L
- ZX SERIES
- ZXR SERIES
- ZXR 21
- ZXR 20
GATOR TOUGH JON SERIES
Durability, dependability and value – the key elements needed for avid outdoorsman. G3 Jons provide an array of all-welded models for hunting to fishing and everything in between.
- SX2550 Family
- SX2550 Fish
- WX SERIES
- SOLERA SERIES
- Solera 189
- Solera 205
- Leading the Way
- Our Focus
These classic styled Bay Boats are all-aluminum, all-welded and offer you several outstanding choices for coastal fishing.
All-aluminum, all-welded fishing machines with unique and versatile layouts with a modified-v hull.
ANGLER V SERIES
Built to endure with all the features needed to tackle big fish and big family fun. These rugged Deep V models are dependable, season after season.
Trim Tab solutions for boats across the spectrum
- Self Leveling Trim Tabs SLTSubmenu-1SLT-204×204
- BOLT Electric BOLTSubmenu
- Standard (Classic) Hydraulic ClassicSubmenu-1212
- Premier Hydraulic SubmenuXPT-a
A GAS CAR THAT IS ALMOST AS QUIET AS AN ELECTRIC
Drive2 QuieTech EFI boasts the lowest decibel output of any gas car and features the industry’s first-ever Independent Rear Suspension on a golf car. This unprecedented combination ensures your players experience a luxuriously quiet ride.
SMOOTH ACCELERATION ON EVERY CLIMB
Your players will navigate terrain with comfort and ease with PowerTech AC™’s new Independent Rear Suspension (IRS). And, with the all-new, lead-acid Motive T875-AGM battery option, you are making a low-maintenance, worry free investment.
The all new Drive2 features bold new colors and new body styling, it’s more luxurious, and offers more value than ever.
Keep players refreshed throughout the day with our re-engineered and innovative insulated beverage cooler. Rigorously tested to outperform other coolers, this addition would make the perfect companion to your fleet. Fits all DRIVE® and Drive2® models.
ENHANCE PLAYER EXPERIENCE
The all new YamaTrack® gives your course the capability to evolve with the modern golfer. With a new 10” screen mounted in the dash, players will enjoy 3-D terrain graphics with customizable pro tips.
With six color options, luxurious bucket seats, under hood storage compartment, and large 20” tires, you can see the difference when power, performance, versatility, and comfort matter.
UMAX® FUSIONFIT™ BED ATTACHMENT KIT
Our FusionFit™ Bed Attachment Kit will help keep your rakes, shovels, guns, bows, and other long-handled tools always at-the-ready. Yamaha’s FusionFit™ accessory system provides a tool-less design that allows you to “click and go” with only a quarter turn. An integrated padlock slot gives you the option to easily secure your cargo and go.
Uniquely Designed to Open Up a World of Extraordinary Experiences navione-features
Smart Control System is Yamaha’s proprietary operating system to control all components as one system – this feature is unique in the power assist mobility market
Smart Tune Software customizes sensitivity, drivability and provides troubleshooting
Trained professionals can use Smart Tune to customize two different driving modes. A few of the driving mode options available include:
Level of power
Level of right and left arm assist
Travel longer and farther with a battery range that averages over 12.5 miles for nickel batteries and 22.5 miles for Lithium
Propulsion speeds increased on average 23% per user
Can enable riders to travel more distance with more comfort and less effort
Ability to customize for many types of riders such as pediatric, adolescent, geriatric, hemiplegic, paraplegic, and quadriplegic
Especially useful for riders with uneven arm strength
Wheel-to-wheel communication allows for more precise control and operation
Dual mode switch enables users to go from low to high mode and back at the switch of a button
Quick release wheels offer easy storage and transport
Potential to avoid additional vehicle costs
Sleek, modern design retains manual chair look
High quality performance tires
Riverlife Comes Alive
Richard Lawn revisits Riverlife Church and the recent audio upgrade of its Victory Chapel on level one of the building
Yamaha LAN Monitor V1.6.4 Released.
New features：Now Yamaha LAN Monitor can manage SWX3220/2320. Some bug fix will also be included.
RIVAGE PM Firmware V4.72, RIVAGE PM Editor V4.7.2 Released.
Fixed a problem in which a combination of specific operations would cause the LCD touch screen to become inoperable and display the error message.
Yamaha unmanned helicopters are designed for a wide range of industrial applications and have been operating commercially since 1991.
Originally engineered for agricultural spray applications on rice paddies in Japan, Yamaha units are now utilized for applications on rice, wine grapes, invasive weeds, tree fruit, sugar cane, and volcanic sensing. Currently, Yamaha’s unmanned helicopters are only approved for operations in Japan, Korea, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand and the United States.
In the United States, Yamaha currently has an exemption with the FAA to offer commercial services with the RMAX and FAZER platforms.
Yamaha also holds a Part 137 Certificate with the FAA and the proper licenses with California Department of Pesticide Regulation to offer direct spray services to growers within California.
Yamaha’s spray services team is located in Napa, California, and primarily focuses on wine grapes within Napa and Sonoma regions.
Our team provides fungicide applications in the Napa and Sonoma region from April through early August.
Our spray services team provides a variety of custom spray services throughout California from September through March.
Contact Details Yamaha Motor Corporation – yamaha-motor.com:
California, United States
Tel:(800) 962-7926- (866) 894-1626,
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA (West Coast Operations), 6555 Katella Ave, Cypress, CA 90630
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA – Kennesaw 1270 Chastain Road, Kennesaw, GA 30144
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA – Marietta 3065 Chastain Meadows Parkway, Marietta, GA 30066
Yamaha Financial Services Headquarters, 6555 Katella Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630